Linde understands that running a business is challenging. Let Linde help you improve the way you do business by taking the headache out of managing your cylinders. Linde has the solution and it is called ICC (Individual Cylinder Control). Reconciling your cylinder rental invoice is now easier than ever.
The standard practice in the compressed gas industry is to rent cylinders to customers. The customer is responsible for the care of these cylinders when in their possession, until their return. If the customer does not return the cylinder, they are responsible for the replacement value of the cylinder.
Individual Cylinder Control manages the cylinder route and the content (tracking) from the initial stage of packing to delivery to your premises and the return of empty cylinders back to Linde Hellas.
For customer’s convenience and continuous improvement of our services we have also incorporated the same monitoring system on customers’ cylinders with whom we maintain a contract.
How it works
- Each cylinder has a unique barcode which differentiates it from the rest
- The barcode of each cylinder is handled, recorded and monitored by Linde Hellas during the production process, delivery and acceptance by the customer
- Proof of delivery or receipt printed upon completion of recording / trafficking
- Proof accurately reports the barcode and the serial number of each cylinder delivered or received
- When you receive a cylinder, is charged to your account
- When you return an empty cylinder, is subtracted from your account
- Cylinders which are returned to Linde Hellas from customer's account other than the one originally delivered, they will be subtracted from the initially charged customer account.
- Limited wrong deliveries (batch, certificates, quantities, sizes)
- Safety is enhanced by monitoring the retest date of each cylinder
Do you know what your only obligation is?
- Your only obligation to Linde Hellas is to store safely your fleet during usage. Return the same cylinders back to us, as you have been charged with unique serial numbers and barcodes upon the delivery of the cylinders at your premises.