If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 25.07.2018 / Corporate News /January to June 2018: Linde business performs well in the first half-year – significant increase in Group earnings
- The business of technology company The Linde Group performed well in the first half of 2018. "Linde is on the right track. We are seeing encouraging growth in revenue and were able once again to achieve a significant increase in our Group margin," said Professor Dr Aldo Belloni, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG.
- 20.07.2018 / Trade News /Linde Power Machines produced first coil-wound heat exchanger in Russia
- Today, Linde Power Machines LLC celebrated the production of the first coil-wound heat exchanger manufactured in its workshop near St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 05.07.2018 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement pursuant to Article 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation
- Linde AG: Status of the proposed business combination – sale of Praxair's European gases business to allow merger clearance of the business combination by European Commission
- 04.06.2018 / Trade News /Smart data and creativity redefine plant engineering – Linde presents digital highlights at ACHEMA in Frankfurt
- Smart data and creativity redefine plant engineering – Linde presents digital highlights at ACHEMA in Frankfurt
- 25.04.2018 / Corporate News /January to March 2018: Linde makes a good start to the new year – significant increase in Group earnings
- The technology company The Linde Group saw positive business trends in the first quarter of 2018.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 22.04.2016 / Corporate News /Linde showcases its extensive hydrogen expertise at HANNOVER MESSE 2016
The technology company The Linde Group is highlighting its pioneering role in enabling zero-emissions mobility powered by hydrogen at this year's HANNOVER MESSE trade show. The gases expert will be showcasing in particular its innovative fuelling technology.
- 19.04.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches enhanced digital cylinder management service
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of a new cloud-based version of its cylinder inventory intelligence service, ACCURA®. The internet-based system aims to significantly increase productivity, improve traceability and safety and deliver cost savings for gas cylinder users.
- 12.04.2016 / Trade News /Linde to invest in a new air separation unit in East Malaysia
- Linde Eastern Oxygen Sdn Bhd (Linde EOX) , a subsidiary of Linde Malaysia Sdn Bhd, today announced an investment of RM33 million (EUR 7.4 million) in Tanjung Kidurong to build an air separation unit (ASU) producing approximately 33 tonnes per day of liquefied gases, in addition to its existing ASU in Kuching.
- 07.04.2016 / Corporate News /Linde launches service with zero-emissions fuel-cell cars
Today, the technology company The Linde Group took another important step on the road to zero-emissions hydrogen (H2) mobility.
- 16.03.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches CO2 scrubbing technology for early flowback gas
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its pioneering mobile technology to economically remove carbon dioxide (CO2) from early flowback natural gas, giving producers a cost-effective way to increase recovery and achieve green completions.
- 15.03.2016 / Trade News /Linde facilitates photovoltaic cell capacity expansion in South East Asia
Major photovoltaic (PV) cell manufacturers in South East Asia are expanding capacity and are partnering with technology company The Linde Group to quickly establish the reliable, high-quality supply chain they need as they extend material supply lines beyond their home countries.
- 10.03.2016 / Corporate News /Linde successfully sustains its position in a challenging market environment and again proposes an increase in dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group continued to deliver a solid performance in the 2015 financial year, once again achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 03.03.2016 / Corporate News /Linde to showcase its hydrogen leadership at 2016 Shell Eco-marathon
- The technology company The Linde Group will support this year’s Shell Eco-marathon (SEM) as a global partner by supplying participating fuel cell-powered vehicles with hydrogen (H2).
- 25.02.2016 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare continues to support innovation in advanced respiratory care
Linde Healthcare, a global business of The Linde Group, today announced the new beneficiaries of its REALfund initiative, a programme supporting ideas and projects with the potential to improve patient outcomes and health economics across the wide field of respiratory medicine.
- 19.02.2016 / Trade News /The Linde Group and Erdemir Group to build new air separation unit in Turkey
The Turkish steel producer Erdemir Group and the German technology company The Linde Group have signed a Letter of Intent to form a joint venture in order to build a new air separation unit (ASU) in Iskenderun, southern Turkey.
- 08.02.2016 / Corporate News /Linde AG: Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle proposed as Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- The Nomination Committee of the Supervisory Board of Linde AG will recommend to the Supervisory Board to propose to the Annual General Meeting the election of Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle on 3 May 2016 to the Supervisory Board.
- 04.02.2016 / Trade News /Linde plays key role in Wendelstein 7-X plasma generation
The Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics (IPP), developers of the Wendelstein 7-X fusion device in Greifswald, Germany, have reported their success in generating hydrogen plasma for the first time in the fusion experiment Wendelstein 7-X.
- 02.02.2016 / Corporate News /Lincare, a Linde subsidiary, closes acquisition of American HomePatient
- Lincare Holdings Inc., a US subsidiary of the technology company The Linde Group, has successfully closed the acquisition of US company American HomePatient, Inc.
- 27.01.2016 / Trade News /Univation Technologies and The Linde Group to cooperate on advancing polyethylene plant and cracker integration
Univation Technologies and The Linde Group’s Engineering Division have entered into a cooperation agreement aimed at providing performance and cost efficiencies for the production of polyethylene resins.
- 21.01.2016 / Corporate News /Linde selected by Gazprom for major gas processing project in Russia
- The technology company The Linde Group has been selected by Gazprom, Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk and its general contractor NIPIgas as the licenser for cryogenic gas separation technology at the Amur Gas Processing Plant (Amur GPP), located in the far east of Russia.
- 15.01.2016 / Corporate News /Change in the Supervisory Board of Linde AG
- Dr Victoria Ossadnik (47) has been appointed to the Linde AG Supervisory Board, succeeding Klaus-Peter Müller (71).
- 14.01.2016 / Corporate News /PEMEX extends contract for nitrogen supply with Linde
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed a contract with PEMEX Exploración y Producción (PEP), a subsidiary of Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX), to extend its supply of high-pressure, high-purity nitrogen to PEMEX’s oil reservoirs in the Gulf of Mexico through 2027.
- 06.01.2016 / Trade News /Linde continues its longstanding relationship with Celanese in Singapore
Linde Gas Singapore, a subsidiary of The Linde Group’s Gases Division, and Celanese Singapore (Celanese) today announced a new agreement that strengthens the existing relationship between both companies.
- 17.12.2015 / Trade News /Linde hydrogen fueling system surpasses one million fills at BMW South Carolina plant
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., December 15, 2015 – Hydrogen fueling stations using Linde technology have reached a major milestone – more than 1,000,000 fills for the fuel-cell driven material handling equipment at the BMW Manufacturing Co. LLC plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- 07.12.2015 / Corporate News /Linde continues to grow in strategic homecare market
- Technology company The Linde Group continues to invest in the growing homecare market through the agreement to acquire US company American HomePatient, Inc., which is based in Brentwood (TN).
- 30.11.2015 / Adhoc News /Ad-hoc announcement according to Section 15 WpHG
The Linde AG informs that from today´s perspective it will not achieve the target for 2017 of Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) of 11 to 12 percent and now expects ROCE to be between 9 and 10 percent.
- 27.11.2015 / Trade News /Spatenstich für das erste vollautomatisierte Füllwerk der Linde Group in Marl
- Am nördlichen Rand des Ruhrgebietes, im Industriepark Dorsten/Marl, entsteht das modernste Füllwerk der Linde Group. Hier werden nach der Inbetriebnahme Industriegase sowie Kohlendioxid-Gemische in Flaschen und Bündel abgefüllt.
- 27.11.2015 / Trade News /Linde to make EUR 14m investment to build the largest liquid producing air separation unit in Bangladesh
- Linde Bangladesh Limited, a subsidiary of The Linde Group’s Gases Division, today announced an investment of BDT 1.2 billion (EUR 14.6 million) in Rupganj to build an air separation unit (ASU) producing approximately 100 tonnes per day of liquefied gases, making it the largest liquid producing ASU in Bangladesh.
- 13.11.2015 / Trade News /Linde to make EUR 15 m gas production investment in Finnish pulp and paper industry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it will construct ECOVARTM standard on-site nitrogen and oxygen production plants for CP Kelco and Metsä Fibre, respectively, in Äänekoski, Finland. The long-term on-site gas supply agreements include plant installation, operation and maintenance. Both plants will be constructed by Linde’s Engineering Division.
- 28.10.2015 / Corporate News /Linde increases revenue and earnings in a challenging environment – mainly as a result of exchange rate effects and healthcare
- The technology company The Linde Group achieved a 7.7 percent increase in revenue on the basis of reported figures in the first nine months of 2015 to EUR 13.552 bn, compared with revenue of EUR 12.584 bn in the first nine months of 2014.
- 26.10.2015 / Press Releases /Kompetenz und Freundlichkeit: infas bestätigt hohe Zufriedenheit von Patienten mit Linde Healthcare Deutschland
Die Zufriedenheit von Patienten mit der Arbeit von Linde Healthcare in Deutschland wächst weiter. So lautet zusammengefasst das erfreuliche Ergebnis der diesjährigen Zufriedenheitsbefragung von Patienten, die Linde Healthcare Deutschland beim unabhängigen infas Institut für angewandte Sozialwissenschaften in Auftrag gegeben hatte. Linde Healthcare Deutschland lässt die Patienten-Zufriedenheitsbefragungen regelmäßig durchführen, um die Bedürfnisse seiner Kunden noch besser zu verstehen und sie bei deren Therapie bestmöglich zu unterstützen.
- 15.10.2015 / Corporate News /Linde develops a new production process for synthesis gas
- Today, technology company The Linde Group officially opened the new Linde Pilot Reformer research facility at Pullach near Munich – Linde’s largest location worldwide. The event was attended by customers, partners and employees.
- 15.10.2015 / Press Releases /Neuer Teilnehmerrekord beim 8. Symposium Lunge – Therapie der chronisch obstruktiven Atemwegserkrankungen heute und in der Zukunft
- Mal war Hattingen das Zentrum für das Symposium Lunge. Mit mehr als 2.500 Teilnehmern konnte der bisherige Besucherrekord eingestellt werden. Über so viel positive Rückmeldung freute sich Jens Lingemann, Initiator des Symposiums und selbst Betroffener.
- 14.10.2015 / Corporate News /Linde’s hydrogen-powered bike shows new way towards electro-mobility
- Yesterday the company unveiled its latest development, a very innovative pedelec, whose name derives from “pedal electric cycle”.
- 13.10.2015 / Corporate News /Filling up with hydrogen will soon be possible Germany-wide
- Six industrial companies - Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde, OMV, Shell and TOTAL - have formed a cross-sector joint venture, H2 MOBILITY Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG. The creation of the limited partnership paves the way for a staged expansion of hydrogen (H2) filling stations across Germany, which will bring the total to around 400.
- 08.10.2015 / Trade News /Linde hydrogen fueling station now operational in San Juan Capistrano
- Linde North America, Inc. announced today that its second retail hydrogen fueling station for fuel cell automobiles in California is now operational.
- 01.10.2015 / Trade News /Another hydrogen filling station opens in Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Daimler, Linde and TOTAL are continuing their joint plans for the expansion of a national hydrogen (H2) infrastructure. After the openings at the Geiselwind motorway service area, the first H2 filling station on the autobahn, and at two locations in Berlin, the partners have now taken another step towards a nationwide supply network for locally emission-free electric vehicles with fuel cells.
- 21.09.2015 / Trade News /Linde Electronics presents 2014 global supplier awards
- Electronic Fluorocarbons LLC and Albemarle Corporation recognised for exceptional quality, safety, service and technology performance
- 18.09.2015 / Corporate News /Sweden’s largest hydrogen fuelling station opened
Sweden’s largest and Stockholm’s first hydrogen fuelling station for fuel-cell cars was opened in Arlanda yesterday by Bo Dyrvold, CEO of AGA, the Swedish subsidiary of The Linde Group.
- 16.09.2015 / Corporate News /Linde again listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index
Technology company The Linde Group has been listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) for the fourth year in a row. Linde’s sustainability performance thus continues to rank in the top ten percent of its industry.
- 25.08.2015 / Trade News /"Promoting rehabilitation" - an article on the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre was published in a UK design magazine
- An article on the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre was published in PSBJ (Public Sector Build Journal), a modern B2B specification publication for the UK Public Sector building market.
- 29.07.2015 / Corporate News /Positive exchange rate effects have a beneficial impact on Linde’s revenue and earnings in the first half of 2015
- The technology company The Linde Group achieved a 10.0 percent increase in revenue on the basis of reported figures in the first six months of 2015 to EUR 9.036 bn, compared with revenue of EUR 8.212 bn in the first six months of 2014. After adjusting for exchange rate effects, revenue was similar to the level achieved in the first half of 2014.
- 23.07.2015 / Trade News /The Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre as a winner of the AfH Design Awards 2015
- The winners of the AfH Design Awards 2015 were announced at a reception at the European Congress for Healthcare Design on 22 June 2015.
- 23.07.2015 / Trade News /Opening of the REMEO center Vejlefjord in Denmark
- REMEO center Vejlefjord opened in June 2015. Vejlefjord is the first REMEO center operating in Denmark and the second one in the Nordic countries.
- 23.07.2015 / Trade News /Opening of the REMEO center Regensburg in Germany
- REMEO center Regensburg opened in July 2015. Regensburg is now the 7th REMEO center operating in Germany.
- 23.07.2015 / Trade News /New trends in recruitment - posting in busses
- The REMEO team in Germany started with a new means of recruitment with advertising on buses.
- 16.07.2015 / Corporate News /New hydrogen fuelling station with technology from Linde opens in Munich
- Today, the TOTAL Multi-Energy fuelling station in Detmoldstrasse, Munich, opened its doors to drivers of hydrogen-powered fuel-cell cars.
- 02.07.2015 / Press Releases /Linde eröffnet REMEO® Center in Regensburg
- Seit heute können beatmete Patienten aus Regensburg und Umgebung vom bundesweit bewährten REMEO®-Konzept profitieren.
- 02.07.2015 / Corporate News /Green light for green hydrogen at Energiepark Mainz
Festive kick-off for energy storage project in collaboration between Stadtwerke Mainz, Linde, Siemens and the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences
- 11.06.2015 / Trade News /Linde to display comprehensive process and engineering expertise at ACHEMA trade show
- With the slogan “Collaborate. Innovate. Deliver.” technology company The Linde Group will demonstrate how the world leader in gases and engineering delivers true value to its customers at this year’s ACHEMA trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany, starting on 15 June.
- 08.06.2015 / Press Releases /Sicherheit groß schreiben – Neues E-Learning von Linde Healthcare
Jede medizinische Einrichtung verwendet Gase wie medizinischen Sauerstoff oder medizinische Luft.
- 28.05.2015 / All News /Patient success story in the US
- The REMEO® ventilator weaning unit in Nashville, TN admitted a patient, age 41, in August 2014 that had suffered from an intracranial hemorrhage and an intraventricular hemorrhage and hydrocephalus.
- 28.05.2015 / All News /The first physiotherapy student placed at the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre in the UK
- Jessie Gasson is the first Physiotherapy student placed at the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory centre in the UK.
- 28.05.2015 / All News /‘Dorrit’ – The latest team member at the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre in the UK
- At the REMEO Centre in the UK, patients and staff have been regularly enjoying the company of 'Dorrit' from the ‘Pets as Therapy’ Charity.
- 22.05.2015 / Trade News /Linde steps up research into safe ways of using captured carbon dioxide
- Technology company The Linde Group continues to focus on advanced solutions for the recycling of carbon dioxide (CO2).
- 21.05.2015 / All News /Introduction of the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre in the JIVD conference in Lyon, France
- The number of patients requiring long-term tracheostomy ventilation (LTTV) is rising and this cohort of patients utilise a significant proportion of Intensive Care Unit (ICU) resources.
- 21.05.2015 / Trade News /New hydrogen fuelling station in Innsbruck powers fuel-cell cars cross the Alps
- Technology company The Linde Group and OMV today officially opened a new hydrogen fuelling station in Innsbruck.
- 13.05.2015 / Press Releases /Wir an Ihrer Seite – Kundentag bei Linde Healthcare
- Die diesjährige Informationsveranstaltung für Langzeitsauerstoff-patienten von Linde Healthcare fand zum ersten Mal in den neuen Räumlichkeiten in Oberschleißheim bei München statt.
- 08.05.2015 / Trade News /Linde successfully launches compact hydrogen generator line called HYDROPRIME®
- Technology company The Linde Group has successfully launched its new HYDROPRIME® plant line of innovative, cost effective hydrogen generators which are based on proven steam methane reforming technology.
- 05.05.2015 / Corporate News /Linde donates for earthquake victims in Nepal
- The technology company The Linde Group is supporting disaster relief after the devastating earthquake in Nepal on 25 April with EUR 30,000 emergency aid. The donation will be given to the organisations “Red Cross” and “Save the Children”, the company announced today.
- 05.05.2015 / Trade News /Bomin Linde LNG fuels the first German vessel with liquefied natural gas
- The test run in Bremerhaven for the bunkering of the Borkum ferry MS Ostfriesland, owned by AG EMS, with environmentally friendly liquefied natural gas (LNG) was completed successfully.
- 05.05.2015 / All News /First International Congress of Innovative Strategies in the management of neuromuscular patients from the Intensive Care Unit to their return home, Linde Colombia S.A
- Linde Colombia S.A.’s Homecare division, together with the Colombian Association of Critical Medicine and Intensive Care (AMCI), arranged the 1st International Congress of Innovative Strategies in the management of neuromuscular patients from the Intensive Care Unit to their return home.
- 04.05.2015 / Corporate News /Germany's first hydrogen filling station on the autobahn opens
As part of the Clean Energy Partnership (CEP), Daimler, Linde and TOTAL have jointly taken an important step forward in the expansion of Germany’s hydrogen (H 2) infrastructure.
- 30.04.2015 / Corporate News /Linde starts the new financial year with increases in revenue and earnings as a result of positive exchange rate effects
- In the first quarter of 2015, the technology company The Linde Group benefited significantly from the weakness of the euro, which led to increases in its Group revenue and operating profit. The very positive trend in operating cash flow also continued in the first three months of the financial year.
- 27.04.2015 / All News /Neue App vermittelt aktuelles Pneumologie-Wissen
- Mediziner benötigen jederzeit und überall Zugriff auf aktuelles Fachwissen – das bietet ab sofort die „Pneumologie pocket App“.
- 22.04.2015 / Corporate News /Lachgas bewährt sich in der Geburtsmedizin
- Beim diesjährigen Fortbildungskongress der Frauenärztlichen BundesAkademie für Gynäkologen (FOKO) wurde der Einsatz von Lachgas in der Geburtsmedizin diskutiert. Zwei Experten berichteten dabei von ihren langjährigen Praxis-Erfahrungen mit einem fixen, äquimolaren Lachgas-Sauerstoffgemisch.
- 22.04.2015 / Trade News /Linde wins prestigious international product design award for pioneering cylinder valve EVOS™
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that its technologically advanced, ground-breaking gas cylinder valve, EVOS™ Ci, has won the prestigious Red Dot Award: Product Design 2015.
- 10.04.2015 / Corporate News /Linde to supply LNG fuel gas system to new high-speed ferry
Technology company The Linde Group, via its Swedish Engineering subsidiary Cryo AB, has been awarded a contract by Meyer Turku Shipyard of Finland to build a liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel gas system for the next-generation high-speed ferry being built for AS Tallink Grupp. The ferry will operate in the Baltic Sea between Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia and has been designed to comply with the European Emission Control Area (ECA) limits thanks to the use of LNG as fuel.
- 09.04.2015 / Corporate News /Linde at HANNOVER MESSE: Focus on hydrogen mobility, energy storage and liquefied natural gas
Technology company The Linde Group will be showcasing the latest developments in environmentally sound energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2015.
- 31.03.2015 / Corporate News /Bundesminister Gabriel besichtigt Linde-Wasserstofftankstelle in Berlin
Anlässlich des Deutsch-Französischen Ministerrats hat der Bundesminister für Wirtschaft und Energie, Sigmar Gabriel, heute die von Linde errichtete TOTAL Wasserstofftankstelle in der Berliner Heidestraße besichtigt.
- 26.03.2015 / Corporate News /Linde sets up combustion centre in Suzhou
The technology group The Linde Group has in Suzhou launched its combustion centre, taking the lead in the development of new combustion and heat treatment applications and solutions in China and the Asia Pacific region.
- 18.03.2015 / Press Releases /"The value of cough peak flow measurements in the assessment of extubation or decannulation readiness" - a new publication by our REMEO staff
- 16.03.2015 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth in a difficult market environment and increases its dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group has continued to see positive trends in the 2014 financial year, achieving increases in both Group operating profit and Group revenue after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 26.02.2015 / Corporate News /Linde to supply Shell Eco-marathon with hydrogen
For the fifth consecutive year, technology company The Linde Group will support the Shell Eco-marathon and supply participating fuel cell-powered vehicles with hydrogen.
- 09.02.2015 / Trade News /Linde launches innovative leak detection technology to improve food packaging process
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of MAPAX® LD, a pioneering technology to detect defects in modified atmosphere packaging (MAP).
- 23.01.2015 / Trade News /High Velocity Oxy-Fuel Flame Spraying in Focus
- For experts from the field of thermal spraying, the city of Erding is now closely linked with an exciting branch of this technology: high velocity oxy-fuel flame spraying. In autumn 2012, thermal spray specialists in fact gathered there for the ninth time.
- 22.01.2015 / Corporate News /Linde to build its first hydrogen fuelling station in Sweden
Technology company The Linde Group, via its Scandinavian business branch AGA, will build its first hydrogen refuelling station in Sweden at Arlanda airport outside Stockholm.
- 12.01.2015 / Trade News /MiPeTa 2014 – Bedeutung der Schmerzbehandlung während der Geburt
- Auf dem Lunchsymposium „Lachgasanalgesie im Kreißsaal“ im Rahmen der 1. Mitteldeutschen Perinataltagung (MiPeTa) in Magdeburg wurden unter dem Vorsitz von Dr. Babett Ramsauer (Berlin) die derzeitigen Standards der Schmerzbehandlung während der Geburt sowie die aktuelle Datenlage diskutiert.
- 11.12.2014 / Trade News /Baroness Lane-Fox opens UK’s first Lane Fox REMEO® Respiratory Centre – a partnership between Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital and Linde
- The Lane Fox REMEO® Respiratory Centre - the UK’s first purpose-built weaning and home ventilation centre - was officially opened by Baroness Lane-Fox, CBE on Wednesday 22 October.
- 11.12.2014 / Trade News /Linde launches its first retail hydrogen fueling station in the U.S.
Linde LLC, the North American subsidiary of The Linde Group, has put its first retail hydrogen fueling station in the U.S. into operation. The facility, which is a part of the Ramos Oil Company multi-fuel station in West Sacramento, California, was inaugurated yesterday.
- 05.12.2014 / Corporate News /Linde AG Supervisory Board appoints new Executive Board members
The Linde AG Supervisory Board has appointed Dr Christian Bruch (44) and Bernd Eulitz (49) as new members of its Executive Board with effect from 1 January 2015.
- 30.10.2014 / Corporate News /January to September 2014: Linde generates a slight increase in revenue despite unfavourable exchange rate effects – Growth targets adjusted to reflect the weakening in the economic outlook
- In the nine months to 30 September 2014, the technology company Linde achieved a slight increase in Group revenue despite unfavourable exchange rate effects. Group operating profit, on the other hand, was not as high as the figure achieved in the first nine months of 2013.
- 30.10.2014 / Adhoc News /Linde recognises impairment losses and adjusts its growth targets to reflect the weakening in the economic outlook
- 27.10.2014 / Trade News /DGGG 2014 – Wachsende Akzeptanz für die inhalative Schmerzbehandlung während der Geburt
- Auf dem Lunchsymposium „LIVOPAN®. Möglichkeiten und Grenzen der Analgesie mit Lachgas in der Geburtshilfe“ im Rahmen des 60. Kongresses der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Gynäkologie und Geburtshilfe (DGGG) in München wurden unter dem Vorsitz von Dr. Babett Ramsauer (Berlin) die derzeitige Datenlage sowie aktuelle Erfahrungswerte zum Einsatz der inhalativen Analgesie während der Geburt in Deutschland diskutiert.
- 22.10.2014 / Trade News /Linde launches pioneering NOx removal technology for the power industry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that its innovative nitrogen oxides (NOx) emissions removal technology, LoTOx™, is now available for the power industry.
- 08.10.2014 / Trade News /Daimler, Linde and partners to build new hydrogen fuelling stations in Germany
Automobile manufacturer Daimler and gases and engineering company The Linde Group will team up with oil and gas companies TOTAL, OMV, Avia and Hoyer this year to significantly increase the number of hydrogen fuelling stations in Germany.
- 07.10.2014 / Corporate News /Linde to build new air separation unit in eastern Germany
- Technology company The Linde Group is set to build a new air separation unit in the eastern German town of Eisenhüttenstadt, near Frankfurt an der Oder.
- 07.10.2014 / Trade News /Linde Engineering North America building ammonia plant to J.R. Simplot Company
Linde Engineering North America (LENA) is building an ammonia plant for J.R. Simplot Company adjacent to Simplot's existing phosphate fertilizer complex in Rock Springs, WY.
- 20.09.2014 / Trade News /DGKJ 2014 – LIVOPAN® schließt Lücke bei der kinderchirurgischen Analgesie
- Beim Lunchsymposium „LIVOPAN®. Die vielseitige Analgesie in der Kinderchirurgie“ anlässlich der 110. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin (DGKJ) in Leipzig, berichteten die Experten Dr. Matthias Kuch aus Karlsruhe, Dr. Kolja Eckert aus Essen sowie Dr. Paul Anegroaie aus Jena von ihren Erfahrungen mit der 50% : 50% Lachgas / Sauerstoff Mischung.
- 18.09.2014 / Trade News /HAI 2014: Herausforderung Pulmonale Hypertonie – Therapeutische Optionen durch inhalatives NO (INOmax®)
- Die schwere und häufig lebensbedrohliche pulmonale Hypertonie stellt die Medizin vor große Herausforderungen.
- 17.09.2014 / Trade News /REMEO® – Das erfolgreiche Konzept für beatmete Patienten ab 2015 auch in Regensburg
Im Juli nächsten Jahres wird das REMEO® Center Regensburg in einem Bereich des Rotkreuzheims in der Rilkestraße in Regensburg eröffnet und schließt damit eine Versorgungslücke für die Beatmungspflege in der Region.
- 15.09.2014 / Corporate News /Linde listed again in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
- Linde AG has again been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI).
- 13.09.2014 / Trade News /7. Symposium Lunge – COPD und Lungenemphysem
- Unter dem Motto „Chronische Atemwegserkrankungen – Neue Erkenntnisse und Behandlungsmöglichkeiten“ fand im siebten Jahr in Folge das Symposium-Lunge der COPD-Deutschland e.V. in Hattingen statt.
- 11.09.2014 / Corporate News /Linde awarded engineering contract for LNG plant in Canada
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to provide engineering and procurement services for a 2.1 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) natural gas liquefaction plant for Woodfibre LNG Limited, a subsidiary of energy resources development company Pacific Oil & Gas (PO&G).
- 08.09.2014 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare continues to support innovation in advanced respiratory care
- Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, today announced the new beneficiaries of its REALfund initiative, a programme supporting ideas and projects with the potential to improve patient outcomes and health economics across the wide field of respiratory medicine.
- 14.08.2014 / Trade News /Linde and Solidia Technologies work together to industrialize technology that considerably reduces CO2 footprint and production costs of pre-cast concrete
The U.S. start-up Solidia Technologies® has signed a partnership agreement with The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, to industrialize an innovative technology that could reduce the environmental footprint of pre-cast concrete while reducing production costs and improving the performance of building materials.
- 05.08.2014 / Trade News /Linde to build two additional retail hydrogen fueling stations in northern California
The California Energy Commissionen (CEC) awarded USD 4.3 million to Linde North America to construct retail hydrogen fueling stations at Oakland International Airport and San Ramon, California.
- 05.08.2014 / Trade News /Der Frische auf der Spur
Linde hat sein Lebensmittelgase-Sortiment um BIOGON® H erweitert. Der Wasserstoff in Lebensmittelqualität wird eingesetzt, um Verpackungen unter Schutzgasatmosphäre auf ihre Unversehrtheit zu prüfen.
- 29.07.2014 / Corporate News /January to June 2014: Linde proves its stability despite unfavourable exchange rate effects
In the first half of 2014, the technology company The Linde Group generated virtually the same amount of revenue as in the first half of 2013. Group operating profit was not quite as high as in the prior-year period.